Block heat and power plants are compact plants for producing heat and cold and electricity. They work according to the principle of the combined heat and power. By burning cold-pressed vegetable oils electrical energy and thermal heat are produced. Block heat and power plants are unbeatable as far as flexibility and mobility are concerned because of their container shape. They are delivered ready for connection and they only need a solid base to stand on on site. Due to their mobility and their modular assembly the container block heat and power plants can easily be adjusted to changing conditions.
Our block heat and power plants are convincing because of:
- their high quality
- their technical maturity (not dangerous, suitable for base loads, economical etc...)
- their compact construction ( flexible and mobile, small and unobtrusive)
- their excellent acoustic insulation
- their easy assembly
- their availability at short notice
- the advantage that they are odourless
- the fact that they are vibration-free
- the fact that they can be placed freely
- in public buildings such as schools, offices etc...
- industrial companies
- manufacturing firms
- residential houses
- hospitals, retirement homes etc...
- External measurements (L x W x H): approx. 6800 x 2430 x 2600mm
- Gross weight: approx. 8000 kg
- Output: 150kw electricity up to 300kw thermal power
- Fuel: vegetable oil emulsion according to the Renewable energy sources act
- Generator type: asynchronous Mannelli
- Generator output (theoretical): 200 kVA
- Generator output (effective): 150kw with cos phi <= 0.9
- Noise level: 45 db from 1m away
- Consumption: 30L per hour
- Size: 20 foot freight container
- Connections: plug-in connector, quick release fastener
- Input: electric alternating current of approx. 400v 50 Hz
- Heat water min 70° C
- Tank system: individual from 4000 l to 25000 l
The whole system complies with guidelines for connection and parallel use of customer generation plants on the low voltage grid.
The block heat and power plants can be insured against all underwriting risks.
An early warning system is used in order to find possible faults early enough to be able to react and take immediate targeted action. Professionally trained specialists with years of experience in the area of electricity, regulation and engine technology are continuously trained to be kept up to date with this task. We do not only provide all the necessary materials from oil through to fuel filters we also dispose of them in a professional way.
This supervision measures the smallest parameter discrepancies and reports them online to our control centre. The programming of the equipment can be checked out from here and dealt with. The history of the power plants also shows if preventative machine maintenance measures must be carried out.
If there is a complete breakdown of the plant we are in a position to deliver a replacement block heat and power plant within 24 hours.